Angelique Kerber age, bio, height, news, stats, ranking, results, videos & more
Angelique Kerber is a German professional tennis player who made her debut in 2003. Angelique Kerber won a silver medal at the 2016 Rio Olympic games in the women's singles.
Kerber plays left-handed (two-handed back hand). She has a lefty serve and an extremely unique crouch when returning shots, which works for her.
- Born - January 18, 1988 (Bremen, Germany)
- Height - 1.73 m
- Nationality - German
- Clothing worn - Adidas
- Coach - Wim Fissette
- Racket she plays with - Yonex
- Grand slams won (2) - Australian Open 2016, US Open 2016
- To check Angie's ranking click here.
Interesting facts about Angie
- She started playing tennis at the age of 3
- Her favourite tournament is - Indian wells
- Her idol is Steffi Graf
- Speaks - German, Polish & English
- Her previous coach Torben Beltz did not shave whilst she was winning during tournaments
- She had lunch with President Obama on the 17th of November 2016
If Angie is your favourite female tennis player click here to write something nice about the german and we will publish your posts on this page for the world to see.
Angelique Kerber with the 2016 US Open winners trophy, she beat Pliskova in the final.
What others have said about Angelique Kerber. (Below).
Angie has a core set of principles that she adheres too. She is strong, tough defensively, and has a fighting spirit that others simply don't possess.
In recent years, she has added some aggressive play, which has dictated the outcome of many matches, and won her many CHAMPIONSHIPS.
She has achieved top ten status for the past 5 years, and is currently at number 2 in the World, with her eyes on number 1.
Angie has provided spectators with some of the best tennis matches and rivalries in Womens Tennis. All that, and she's "drop dead gorgeous" to boot! Win or lose, the spectators get much more value for their money, when they see Angie play.
She's on my "BUCKET LIST" of people to meet.
Posted on the 19th of July 2016 by Michael McKnight
Angelique Kerber is a great fighter with a big heart. She is the best defensiv player in Tennis.
Posted on the 19th of July 2016 by AndreasMayMay