Home >> Players >> Svetlana Kuznetsova
Svetlana Kuznetsova age, bio, grand slams won, height, news, pictures, stats, ranking, results, tennis videos & more
Svetlana Kuznetsova is a Russian professional tennis player who plays right-handed (two-handed backhand). She started playing tennis at the age of 7. She turned pro in 2000 and stands 1.74m tall in height.
- Born - June 27, 1985 (Saint Petersburg, Russia)
- Height - 1.74 m (5ft 8 ½ inches)
- Languages spoken - Russian, Spanish
- Nationality - Russian
- Grand slams won (2) - US Open in 2004. French Open in 2009
- To check Svetlana's tennis ranking click here.
Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia won the 2009 French Open (Roland Garros) - Picture below
She defeated fellow Russian Dinara Safina
Is Svetlana Kuznetsova your favourite tennis player?
If so click here to write something nice about the Russian and we will publish your comments on this page for the world to see.
What others have said about Svetlana Kuznetsova. (Below).
No comments have been posted yet.