Karolina Pliskova Biography
Karolina Pliskova is a professional Czech tennis player.
First WTA title
Pliskova won her 1st WTA title in 2013 at the Malaysian Open.
First Grand Slam final
Her first Grand Slam final came in 2016 at the US Open where she lost in three sets to Angelique Kerber.
- Born - March 21, 1992 (Louny, Czech Republic)
- Height - 1.86m (6 ft 1 in)
- Nationality - Czech
- Plays - Right-handed (two handed-backhand)
- To check Karolina's ranking click here.
Interesting facts about Karolina
- Did you know that Karolina Pliskova has an identical twin sister called “Kristyna”? – Who is also a female tennis player?
- She also has two visable tattoos, one on her left arm and one on her left leg.
If Karolina is your favourite female tennis player click here to write something nice about her and we will publish your comments on this page.
What others have said about Karolina. (Below)
No comments have been posted yet.
A picture of Karolina taken at Wimbledon in 2012.
Pliskova at the 2016 WTA finals, the world's best eight